Policies & Procedures
For your safety and information:
- Our office REQUIRES a mask to be worn while in our waiting room, restrooms, or check out station. Refusal to do so may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- We ask you use Hand Sanitizer when you enter.
- When you arrive we will take your temperature and ask you screening questions. Refusal to do so may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- We try to stay on time but cannot guarantee you will be able to be seated when you arrive.
- You may either sit in our waiting room or wait in your car if we are not ready to seat you upon your arrival.
- Only Patients and translators or 1 parent per child is allowed into the clinic area.
- We limit the number of people in our waiting area so please understand if we ask your companions to wait in the car/outside.
- We clean surfaces in the waiting room and restrooms regularly but please limit what you come in contact with.
- Our Staff wears additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to protect you as well as themselves and their loved ones.
- Our office has installed a new full office air system as of June 2020.
GPS Auto-Cleaning Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization System:
This system is constantly filtering the air around you removing Bacteria, Viruses, and Mold which helps control allergens/asthma, and reduces the overall smell that says ‘Dental Office’!
You may not agree with all the requirements and precautions we take but please understand that we are doing this for your safety as well as our staff and families so we can continue to remain open and available to you for your dental needs.
Dr. Khurana and Staff